Sign up and help care for Scotland's animals.
Share your challenge and get support from family and friends.
Earn unique rewards you can wear on the day.
And become an Animal Champion.
Bark in the Park is a sponsored 5km walk for you and your dog to help raise funds for Scotland’s animals.
Date: Sunday, 28 August 2022
Venue: Callendar Park, Falkirk, FK1 1YR
Price: Adult - £13, Child (under 18) - £6.50, Dogs - Free
*Early bird: Use code BARK30 for 30% off (first 200 entries only)
Reach your fundraising milestones by 25 August and you will earn unqiue rewards.
Free sunglasses and dog bandana
Raise £60 or more by 25 August and you will earn free sunglasses and dog bandana.
Raise £120 or more by 25 August and you will also earn a free t-shirt.
- Michelle MacArthur just donated £21.00
- Lynn Kerr just donated £5.00
- Anne Anderson just donated £21.00
- Sheena Macdonald just donated £10.50
- Malcolm Smith just donated £10.00
- Annabel mcaully just donated £10.00
- Gordon just donated £7.50
- Liz Ritchie just donated £5.25
- Tracy Ross just donated £5.00
- Anonymous just donated £10.00
- Gordon Mundie just donated £10.50
- Tracey Watson just donated £21.00
- Elaine Matthews just donated £20.00
- Donna Mitchell just donated £5.00
- Lee Healer just donated £10.50
- Francoise Robson just donated £10.50
- Adelle . just donated £20.00
- Gemma Ballantyne just donated £10.00
- Judith Divers just donated £10.00
- Trish Barr just donated £5.00
What is Bark in the Park?
Bark in the Park is a 5km sponsored dog walk to help raise funds for Scotland’s animals.
How much do I need to fundraise?
We’re asking you to aim to raise £60 to help care for Scotland’s animals. Every day, the Scottish SPCA responds to over 140 reports of animals in need. By raising vital funds, you’ll be helping ensure these animals get the care they need and you’ll also become an animal champion.
Are all dogs welcome at Bark in the Park?
Due to the number of dogs attending this event we ask that all dogs in attendance have been well socialised and are confident around crowds. For both your dogs’ and others’ safety we must ensure everyone has the best time possible and therefore request that if your dog is of a nervous disposition or not good with other dogs that they do not attend the event. All dogs will need to be kept on a lead and supervised by their owner at all times.
Bark in the Park takes place in the scenic grounds of Callendar Park in Falkirk.