Raised so far
Sign up and help care for Scotland's animals.
Create a team and fundraise with your colleagues.
Track your progress and record every step.
Get top tips to keep you motivated
Walk 10,000 steps a day, raise £100 and help Scotland's animals.
Steps for Health is a virtual challenge to walk 10,000 steps everyday while raising funds for Scotland’s animals. Throughout the challenge, you'll receive lots of top tips to help make every step count.
How your support helps
£25 could help feed five dogs for a week.
£50 could help care for a hedgehog for one month.
£100 could help towards keeping Scottish SPCA animal rescue officers on the road all year round.
- BEAR Scotland just donated £585.90
- Ray Diamond just donated £10.50
- Andy Thompson just donated £21
- Sky, Megan, Ava just donated £10.50
- Caitlin Boyd just donated £10
- Kevin just donated £10
- Connor just donated £10
- Lindsay Campbell just donated £10
- Darren Jackson just donated £10.50
- Steven Carter just donated £10.50
- David McBride just donated £10.50
- Chris Walker just donated £10.50
- Jake just donated £10.50
- John just donated £20
- Jess Cleland just donated £10.50
- Liz Bustard just donated £5.25
- Jacqueline Simpson just donated £10
- Jenny Wild just donated £10.50
- Nicola just donated £10.50
- Carol Stewart just donated £21
What is Steps to Health?
Steps to Health is a virtual challenge to walk 10,000 steps everyday while raising funds for Scotland’s animals. Throughout the challenge, you'll receive lots of top tips to help make every step count.
How much do I need to raise?
We’re asking you to aim to raise £100 to help care for Scotland’s animals. If you raise £3.50 each day, you’ll reach your target. Every day, the Scottish SPCA responds to over 140 reports of animals in need. By raising vital funds, you’ll be helping ensure these animals get the care they need and you’ll also become an animal champion.
How can I track my distance?
Once the challenge starts, you’ll be able to record all your daily steps on your fundraising page. You can use a step counter app, fitness tracker or a pedometer to record your daily steps. Your smartphone may already have a step counter or fitness app on it which you can use to count your steps.
At the end of each day, you can manually add your daily steps on your fundraising page. Just log in to your account and select ‘My Fitness Activity’ to add your steps. Your total steps for the challenge will then appear on your personal fundraising page.