How can I Go Wild for Wildlife?
You can choose to Go Wild for Wildlife in your home, in your garden, on your doorstep or online. Make sure you can stay safe by following current guidelines on social distancing, hygiene and meeting others.
Host a virtual event
- Organise a group video call
- Invite friends and family for a wildlife themed get together
- Use video call apps such as Zoom, Houseparty or FaceTime
Host a physical event
- Organise a socially distanced fundraiser
- Fundraise from your front door or host a small event for your family at home
- Arrange doorstep deliveries for those who can’t join you on the day
Go wild in the kitchen
Host a virtual bake off from your kitchen
for friends and family.
Go wild online
Invite friends and family to join you for a
digital get together.
Go wild on your doorstep
Set up your socially distanced
stall for your neighbours.
Resources to help you fundraise
Sign up to receive your digital fundraising resources to make your fundraiser an extra special occasion.
You’ll receive posters to promote your event, invites to send to your friends, bunting to decorate your venue and much more.
T-shirts to go wild in
Get your very own 'Go Wild for Wildlife' t-shirt to make your wildlife themed fundraiser extra special.