How can I run 30km?
If you run 2.5km three times a week, you’ll reach the goal of 30km in August.
You can also walk the full distance or mix walking and running together to reach your goal.
Download the NHS Couch to 5k running app to help you get started with running.
How do I raise £100?
- Get your fundraising started by self-donating, this is a great way to show your friends and family how committed you are.
- Contact your closest friends and family directly by phone or social media messaging and ask them to be the first to donate to you.
- Ask friends and family to donate the price of a coffee or lunch which they would normally spend if you were to meet up with them.
- Break your fundraising down, if you raise £3.50 each day, you’ll reach your target of £100 within 30 days.
- Share your fundraising page and tell everyone why you’re taking part.
- Share photos of you going for a run or each time you hit a milestone with your friends and family.
- Thank each of your wonderful donors and let them know the difference they’re making.
- Use the social media resources to help you fundraise.
Run 30km, raise £100 and help Scotland's animals.
Resources you can use
Virtual running number
Add your name and print out your virtual running number for any pre-run selfies.Download