Sign up and help care for Scotland's animals.
Invite your family and friends to join you.
Share your challenge and get support.
And become an Animal Champion.
Your Bark in the Park
Host your own dog walk with family and friends wherever suits you between 20 - 28 August.
You choose the location, the route and who you walk with. Every step you take will help raise funds for Scotland’s animals.
Date: Anytime between 20-28 August 2022
Venue: Your choice
Reach your fundraising milestones and earn unqiue rewards.
Free sunglasses and dog bandana
Raise £60 or more by 31 August and you will earn free sunglasses and dog bandana.
Raise £120 or more by 31 August and you will also earn a free t-shirt.
- Work Friends just donated £40
- Heather Lapsley just donated £10.50
- Lisa mckerracher just donated £5.51
- Hazel Cavanagh just donated £10
- Caroline & Stewart just donated £10.50
- Margaret Fraser just donated £10.50
- Ewen Miller just donated £10.50
- Phil Cavanagh just donated £10.50
- Michelle Stewart just donated £10.50
- Dawn Rawcliffe just donated £10.50
- Kara McLellan just donated £21
- Allan and Winnie just donated £21
- Andrew Cavanagh just donated £21
- Annemarie Mcvey just donated £5
- Lynn, Martin, Jake, Alex & Lola just donated £15.75
- Mattie Gray just donated £10.50
- Christine Furey just donated £5.25
- Joyce Cavanagh just donated £21
- Marcella Deighan just donated £5.25
- Mary Millar just donated £5.25
What is Bark in the Park?
Bark in the Park is a sponsored dog walk to help raise funds for Scotland’s animals.
When and where will it happen?
You can oragnise you own dog walk with friends and family anytime between 20 - 28 August. You choose the location, the route and who you walk with.
How much do I need to fundraise?
We’re asking you to aim to raise £120 to help care for Scotland’s animals. Every day, the Scottish SPCA responds to over 140 reports of animals in need. By raising vital funds, you’ll be helping ensure these animals get the care they need and you’ll also become an animal champion.