How do I reach 10,000 steps a day?
Everyone has a different stride but there is approximately 2,500 steps in a mile or 1,500 steps in a kilometer when walking.
Combine your challenge with everyday activities such as walking your dog, doing housework or going for a run.
Download a step counter app to help record your progress.
How do I raise £100?
- Get your fundraising started by self-donating, this is a great way to show your friends and family how committed you are.
- Contact your closest friends and family directly and ask them to be the first to donate to you.
- Break your fundraising down, if you raise £3.50 each day, you’ll reach your target of £100 in 30 days.
- Share photos of your challenge or each time you hit a milestone with your friends and family.
- Thank each of your wonderful donors and let them know the difference they’re making.
- Use the social media resources below to help you fundraise.